Awake Nation

What is a Link Bet Directory?
  • What is really a Link Quote Directory?

A Link Bid Directory is an internet service that number links for a web site in line with the amount this link situation auctioned-off for. The directory lists links alphabetically in order of highest bid. Bids can be purchased for a link anytime, by anybody, and all bids are counted toward a link's total bid. In the event you wish to learn further on read more, we recommend thousands of resources people could pursue. The top bidding links are displayed prominently on the home page, and the best bidding link is likely to be displayed on every page, when the manager has plumped for allow the Link Leader. Learn more on an affiliated article directory - Click here: like.

Most Link Bid Directories are Se friendly and optimised (SEO). Once stated, the links are shown completely. As time passes the webmaster of the site listed may increase their bid to keep their site link at the top of the results - thus at the top of every page.

Are Link Bid Directories worth listing in?

In my own experience, yes they most certainly are. If you think any thing, you will probably choose to discover about open in a new browser window. The exposure your website would get is phenomenal; and your Page Rank would go up also. Because they're all SEO, your link will rise in position eventually.

I have heard rumours that they are fun?

They are enormous fun to participate in. I understand you may be wondering what I am speaking about here - how in the world are site websites fun to record in?!?! All of it boils down to whether you'll go to any length to outbid that irritating person that has bid $1 greater than you... would you go and outbid them by $1 afterwards! I always out-bid my competitors since I find that the publicity gained from getting listed towards the top of each page in the index is very good!

Is it expensive?

No, of course not. Most good Link Bid Directories may list your website link for only $1. This ensures your site can get listed for only $1! Still another advantage of just paying $1 is that as the link index areas it-self, your link gets marketed also!

Where could I look for a Link Bid Directory?

A simple way to find a index would be to only search on the major search engine 'Link Bid Directory $1.'

One that I've used before (see IconBuffet link!) is Zewert.com. That listing is SEO and is marketed well..

Welcome to Awake Nation!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!